We are Lava Drops
Our website address is: https://lava-drops.com. You can contact us at [email protected]
Naugarduko st. 41
Phone: + 370 612 16678
What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
All the data we collect is used to help to to understand who is using our website and to help us improve our services.
None of the information gathered is used to target or market to people who are not already interested in our products.
It helps us understand which of our models are in demand and which options are most often chosen by our clients.
Things related to sending a message through the forms:
- Message is sent to [email protected]
- Only Lava Drops employees have access to those emails.
- If it was an order form, copy is sent to the person who filled the form.
- All information sent via the forms is used only for purposes that allow us to contact our clients.
- They are not shared with other companies.
- Information submitted via order form is stored within the WordPress website. It helps us understand which of our models are in demand and which options are
- most often chosen by our clients.
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and who has access to them is the Website operator.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the
- determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings.
The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
For statistical purposes, the Website operator may conduct an analysis of the User’s traffic on the Internet.
All information collected through the aforementioned services is not disseminated to third parties, and is used only for internal statistics in order to gradually improve the quality of our services.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to collect and analyse information about customer sessions. This is all anonymous. It is not possible to personally identify people from Google Analytics.
Who we share your data with
During project all information about customer’s build will be stored in an online environment called Dropbox. Only Lava Drops employees have access to company’s account on Dropbox.
You can read more about their terms of services here.
How long we retain your data
We keep analytics records for a year, contact form entries and customer order records indefinitely.
We also store the personal information users provide in their order forms. Users can not see, edit, or delete their personal information by themselves but it can be done by site’s administrator. If you’d like to remove your personal data submitted via order forms then send us a request at [email protected]
What rights you have over your data
If you have any questions about your data or you would like to obtain a copy of the data that Lava Drops has related to you, or you would like delete it, please send us an email [email protected] We require proof of identity before sending any information.